AgencyManager (a.k.a. “AgencyMGR” or “AMGR”) provides full agency-specific accounting sub-ledger functionality (A/R, A/P, Bank, Clients, Vendors, etc.), with localized, country-specific tax add-on modules, all linked to your General Ledger (G/L) and Financial Statement system of choice using our “GLUE” (G/L Update/Export) interface.
The G/L software systems we can GLUE to AgencyMGR, include: Microsoft Dynamics NAV, NetSuite, QuickBooks, MAS, etc. The GLUE architecture is simple, as shown in the following diagram…
AgencyManager offers the following key accounting features and benefits:
- User friendly, agency-specific, accounting and management
- Subledgers in AMGR: Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Bank/Cash Management.
- Link to G/L, Financial Statement systems like Dynamics NAV™ (formerly “Navision”).
- Invoices based on manual input in the system.
- Client payments/Cash Receipts/Aging & Collections.
- Purchase orders and charge back expenses to models
- Talents payment
- Checks to models, mother agencies
- Viewing or printing models, mother agencies, clients or tax accounts.
- Alerts on visas and contracts renewal
- 1099 or 1042 reports for IRS
- Reports: Account receivable, Model payable, Tax payable, Statistics
This page will updated with additional, updated screen shots and lists of key functions, as we evolve the AgencyMGR solution, and prepare for our big, new, modern-looking release in 2014.
– Agency Manager
Ask about AgencyMGR Accounting functionality and the “GLUE” link, using this form: