To satisfy the ongoing needs, and optimize the business of our agency clients, we created our Booking LINK (“BLINK“) to connect your Model-Talent-Artist booking system to the accounting and management functionality of AgencyMGR.
The BLINK was created to:
- Maximize Job Income = Capture 100% of booking revenue
- Minimize Errors, Risks & Loss = Fewer Mistakes & Penalties
- Minimize Time, Effort & Cost = Stop Manual Entries & Audit/Checking
- Synchronize Key Data = Automatic Updates of Jobs, Client Billing Info
- Maximize Job/Booking Profit = Capture All Charge-backs, Expenses, Taxes
AgencyMGR perfectly handles agency management, accounting (country-localized), and much more, but it is NOT a booking system! Instead, AgencyMGR takes over once a job is “ready-to-bill” and is received from the booking system via the BLINK, or is imported (or otherwise entered) manually. AgencyMGR is designed to do everything for your agency, AFTER booking, including:
- To accept valid job billing entries and other relevant, pre-defined financial data sent from the booking system
- Process all Job Orders/Vouchers –> Invoicing with agency-specific data structures and dimensions
- Manage Model-Talent-Artist and Mother Agency Accounts, and Adjustments
- Process Payments to Vendors, Model Job Expenses, Charge-backs, Taxes and other Payables
- Manage Receivables, Collections, Management Reporting, sub-ledger Financial Statements, etc.
…and everything else you need to manage your agency, EXCEPT your booking, imaging, and website!
The BLINK to/from Booking — AgencyMGR is CRITICAL!
But how do we transfer a completed, “ready to bill” job from the booking system into AgencyMGR, and then sync the booking system with job changes and billing info updates? We have built the BLINK as a two-way application-data-integration. This diagram shows the basic BLINK concept:
For more information about the data we sync via BLINK to/from various booking systems, into AgencyMGR, click here to review our Booking Interface Required Data.
Depending on your role/needs, and other agency requirements, we’ll work with you to make the BLINK interface to AgencyMGR work perfectly!
Request more info about our BLINK: