Wondering how we interface with your booking system and what data we require?
That’s why our Booking Interface Required Data (a.k.a.: “BIRD”) was developed…
Our BIRD has a very specific diet, and it must be fed properly each time it flies between your booking system and our management-accounting system… AgencyManager needs billing data and updates from bookings, jobs, contracts and usages in your agency’s booking system, and will send back updates (billing info, credit status, etc.) needed to keep key data synchronized between the two systems. It does not matter who feeds the BIRD; it will work with whatever booking system you are running!
Booking LINK = BLINK
To integrate your booking system to the management and accounting functionality of AgencyManager, we created our integration tool, called the Booking LINK, or “BLINK” for agencies. This diagram shows the basic BIRD data flow through the BLINK:
BIRD +BLINK Basics:
- The BIRD consists of transaction data: any “ready to bill” jobs/bookings or contracts/usages, which are sent from the booking system via manual import, or via BLINK.
- The BLINK functions to insert data to AgencyMGR journals, which must be validated and posted by the accounting department–NO direct-posting.
- Therefore, the booking system should provide appropriate access to the accounting department.
- The BIRD data can also be delivered through an API.
- AgencyMGR will then update the booking system via BLINK (or manual export) with job changes/revisions, update credit status, and synchronize billing address and related information.
Required to ensure the BIRD flies smoothly to its nest in AgencyMGR…
- Clients billing information
- Unique Key/ID = Customer Code/Name
- Model(s) information (legal, tax status, commission rate, mother agency if any)
- Unique Key/ID = Model Code/Name
- Mother Agency information
- Unique Key/ID = Mother Agency Code/Name
- For each confirmed booking
- Booking Header with…
- Unique Key/ID = Header Code/ID per Header
- Booking Lines – as many items have to be billed
- Each Booking Line/item must belong to a predefined accounting category
- Unique Key/ID = Line Code/ID per Line
- Booking Header with…
Depending on your role/needs and your agency’s unique requirements (if any), we’ll work with you to make the BLINK interface to AgencyMGR work perfectly for you!
— AGENCY MANAGER —
Request more Info about AgencyMGR’s BLINK / BIRD: