Any model, talent or artist agency must have a good booking system running so their agents can generate revenue! Here’s the functionality our clients expect from a booking system, up to the point of interface with AgencyMGR management and accounting…
This page is a quick overview of booking systems from a holistic view including agency management, operations and accounting. We want to focus on how our Booking LINK (“BLINK“) will allow you to get the most out of your jobs and contracts, connecting your booking system to AgencyMGR, with the following key benefits:
- Maximize Job Income = Capture 100% of booking revenue
- Minimize Errors, Risks & Loss = Fewer Mistakes & Penalties
- Minimize Time, Effort & Cost = Stop Manual Entries & Audit/Checking
- Synchronize Key Data = Automatic Updates of Jobs, Client Billing Info
- Maximize Profit = Capture All Charge-backs, Expenses, Taxes
Booking Evolution: from the beginning of model-talent-artist representation by agencies, there was always business management, and accounting; first on paper, then on “big iron” mini-mainframe, personal computers, networks, and now online. In fact, AgencyMGR’s roots go all way back to the first agencies in Paris, which managed their accounting on mainframes! Similarly, booking systems began as physical photographs, portfolios, paper files, and calendars — originally on a rotating “lazy susan” on each booking table — evolving quickly as the the industry grew, the business pace and demands increased, and technology offered new ways for agents to make bookings.
Six Key Functional Areas of a Booking System:
- BOOKING = Jobs / Options / Contracts / Usages / CRM
- IMAGING = Portfolio / Books / Packages / Images / Videos
- MODEL = Profile / Manage / Statistics / Scout / Develop
- CLIENT = Manage / Prospect / Close / Mother Agencies
- WEBSITE = Site / Create / Upload / Content / Management
- BLINK = Booking LINK to management and accounting system (to AgencyMGR — of course!)
We can use our BLINK to interface with any booking system — whatever you are running now, or plan to install — EMAIL US what you currently have, or need from a new booking system! We will gladly give you some free advice regarding how to BLINK your booking system to AgencyMGR, or how to select a new one (we are consultants too).
AGENCY BOOKER / Our Booking Systems on Social Media:
BOOKING SYSTEM <–> ACCOUNTING/MANAGEMENT
Once a job is booked and ready to bill, the contract signed, the job data has to move from your booking system to your agency-specific accounting and management system (AgencyMGR). Depending on which booking system you have, this can be accomplished in a simple or advanced mode (more or less job data), partially, or completely automated (more or less manual effort), one- or two-way (push, or bi-directional) using our BLINK data integration tool.
Get the BLINK + AgencyMGR and reap the benefits!